Saturday, March 31, 2007

25 February to 23 March 2007...

Some people in Church would ask "Hey, bro...! Long time no see la! Where have you been?" And I will answer "But the reverse is also true..! I didn's see you for a long time too!"

Where was I? Why the slow update on this blog? After being featured in the Sunday Bulletin once...and that's it...?

I was away for almost a month to help intrepreting in an international training.. The following slides can help to explain...

For almost a month, I was asked to help interprete in an international children worker training school. The ministry is called Christ For All Children, an Australian based. I cant remember the number of times I was asked to help interprete for them, but this time around had impacted me in a deeper way. I am so touched by the work our Lord is doing in other parts of the world such as India, Cambodia, Brunei, Philippines and China.

I strongly believe the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ can give hope and strength for children to face life's challenges. Maybe we wont be reading an article such as http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=48630 during breakfast if the true message of the Gospel plus the loving care of the Church had reached the affected family .. Will the real evangelists and pastors rise up?

For me, its a signal that I need to be more serious in preaching and teaching the Gospel to other people old and young alike.. God helps us all in carrying forth His mandate.

Are you still with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pastor ni kan... kuat jalan.

anyway, better than playing golf la. hehehe.