Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our heart our desire...

"Our heart our desire
Is to see the nations worship
Our cry our prayer
Is to sing Your praise to the ends of the earth
That with one mighty voice
Every tribe and tongue rejoices
Our heart our desire
Is to see the nations worship You"

That was one of the worship lyric on Sunday morning at our church..

I have sung the same song many times over, but this time around it had a deeper impact and meaning to me personally...

As I raise both hands in worship with Vivien at my right and son Ezra at my left...I could clearly see the faces of the the people and places in the interior that I had visited and ministered to...

Yes, the desire of my heart is for them to worship Him , our Savior Lord and King of Kings...Yes, the purpose I go to the interior is this: to make the people believe in Him and in turn become worshipers themselves... The Father is seeking for a people that will worship Him in Spirit and Truth.. As I see them while worshiping the Lord, my heart reached out to the Lord praying that these people will grow in stature and maturity for His glory.... Will you pray for them too?




In praying for them, listen..... Is God saying anything about it to you? What is He saying?

One more thing, are we all not called to be a blessing to the nations when Abraham was called? Remember one thing: Without God man cannot, without man God will not!

What say you?

(Kita minum dulu!Where is the Tenom coffee?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pigi tu Kedai Kopi Yit Foh bila singgah di Tenom. Bestnya pastor ada passion begini. Saya punya passion macam mau mati sudah.